Hi! I’m thinking of ordering my Carnival soon so I have a few questions. There are no Carnivals on KIA dealers in m area! Here are my questions:
1) How is the wind noise at 80 mph highway speed?
2) Does the LFA bounce you from lane marker to lane marker like ping-pong?
3) Are there two horns - a high and low tone horns?
4) Do the second row seats recline all the way flat?
5) Are the second row seats mounted on rails to be able to move back and forward?
6) Is there a 12-volt outlet in the trunk?
Thanks in advance.
1) On our SXP there is virtually no noise at speed
2) The LKA is what would bounce you from lane market to lane marker if the LFA is turned off. The LFA keeps you nice and steady in the middle of the lane and takes moderate turns fairly well.
3) Not sure but it sounds like a dual horn or a nice single horn
4) Yes. They will go all the back until the hit the rear seat. If you have the rear seats folded they will recline even further. The are the most comfortable seats you can get in a car that I know of. Think of flying international business class.
5) Yes and side to side
6) Yes and 120v plug