Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just got a new 2022 EX turbo diesel(love it!!) in Israel.

I know that the EX comes with passenger view/talk but I dont see the app on my screen and the dealers here are not really much help when I ask them about it.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can update/install the app so it will start working?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just got a new 2022 EX turbo diesel(love it!!) in Israel.

I know that the EX comes with passenger view/talk but I dont see the app on my screen and the dealers here are not really much help when I ask them about it.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can update/install the app so it will start working?
congrats,
first: "EX" can be different in different countries. Your EX not necessarily has a "passenger talk" option.
Here a video about the passenger talk on Canadian EX+.
it is identical to US model SX.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does anyone actually use Passenger Talk? I have played around with it a few times but it seems like a gimmick to me. My kids have no issue hearing me when I just talk. Now, whether or not they listen to me is a totally different story.....
Right - the Carnival is well insulated from any noise, much better than any vehicle I had so far, so it is pretty quiet inside, and kids can hear you well (if they want to to ;) ). So the 'Talk' part of the Passenger 'Talk/View' is a gimmick for me too, but the 'View' is pretty useful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts