Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Astra Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Out of the 8 available exterior colors options, which one are you getting for your Kia Carnival?

2022 Kia Carnival Color Options List
  • Snow White Pearl
  • Silky Silver
  • Panthera Metal
  • Aurora Black Pearl
  • Deep Chroma Blue
  • Ceramic Silver
  • Flare Red
  • Astra Blue
2022-Kia-Carnival-Snow-White-Pearl.jpg

Snow White Pearl

2022-Kia-Carnival-Silky-Silver.jpg

Silky Silver

2022-Kia-Carnival-Panthera-Metal.jpg

Panthera Metal

2022-Kia-Carnival-Aurora-Black-Pearl.jpg

Aurora Black Pearl

2022-Kia-Carnival-Deep-Chroma-Blue.jpg

Deep Chroma Blue

2022-Kia-Carnival-Deep-Ceramic-Silver.jpg

Ceramic Silver

2022-Kia-Carnival-Deep-Flare-Red.jpg

Flare Red

2022-Kia-Carnival-Deep-Astra-Blue.jpg

Astra Blue

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just be aware that not all color options are available for the SX and SX Prestige trims. Stupid, as I was eyeing the Deep Chroma Blue.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just be aware that not all color options are available for the SX and SX Prestige trims. Stupid, as I was eyeing the Deep Chroma Blue.
I think they must still be sorting out the build site. There are a number of discrepancies compared to the options sheet. I can’t imagine they limit based on exterior color.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think they must still be sorting out the build site. There are a number of discrepancies compared to the options sheet. I can’t imagine they limit based on exterior color.
I dunno. Check out page 16 of the vehicle brochure (HERE). It clearly states the colors available for each trim level. There are only 2 colors available throughout all trim levels (Panthera Metal and Snow White Pearl), while Deep Chroma Blue and Silky Silver are only offered on the two low-level EX trims. I don't understand the logic behind that, but I'm sure it's got something to do with cost and/or demand. In the Australian market, the logic is reversed. The higher trim levels offer more color options. Again disappointing stuff for us here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts