Kia Carnival Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
The Sedona hitch will not work. However, Curt Mfg is now advertising a hitch for the Carnival. I have ordered it and am waiting for it to ship in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Sedona hitch will not work. However, Curt Mfg is now advertising a hitch for the Carnival. I have ordered it and am waiting for it to ship in.
Please keep us posted if it works. Also if you have a link to said company for the hitch you ordered, could you please provide it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Please keep us posted if it works. Also if you have a link to said company for the hitch you ordered, could you please provide it?
Got a link?
[/QUOTE
Got a link?
No link, sorry. It was emailed to me by the dealership’s parts department. I think it’s time that Kia loaded accessories pics to their website like the Australian Kia site that was referenced on this forum.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No link, sorry. It was emailed to me by the dealership’s parts department. I think it’s time that Kia loaded accessories pics to their website like the Australian Kia site that was referenced on this forum.
Okay thank you!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well, I ordered my hitch from a local Curt Dealer 2 weeks ago. They stated today they have no idea when it will ship. At this point, I believe Curt advertised a product they do not even have yet. Maybe they wanted to see the demand before they went to the trouble of manufacturing?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, I ordered my hitch from a local Curt Dealer 2 weeks ago. They stated today they have no idea when it will ship. At this point, I believe Curt advertised a product they do not even have yet. Maybe they wanted to see the demand before they went to the trouble of manufacturing?
I just looked into the link shared above and it says that I wouldn’t get it until October 20th!! At this point I may have better chances waiting for them to start getting manufactured elsewhere. Thankfully I’m in no rush for it…yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I called them and they said it would be a couple of days for them to get it and then another 2-3 days to ship. so the end of next week.
My goodness! It looks like someone is price gouging! I purchased mine at AutoAccessoriesGarage.com for $217.99, and I only waited two weeks to get it, and I'm thrilled with it!
Curt part #13478

·
Registered
164 Posts
Depending on your mechanical acumen you should be able to DIY. If you have doubts then have a professional do the install.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts