Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to order/receive my Carnival in approximately 2 months time - only because my specs fit one that was already in process. No dealer upcharge, no added charges - great dealership - it seems I was lucky!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was able to order/receive my Carnival in approximately 2 months time - only because my specs fit one that was already in process. No dealer upcharge, no added charges - great dealership - it seems I was lucky!
Can you remove one of the captains chairs in the second row easily? Or at all? I need to downgrade my order to Sx from prestige if not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Within 10minutes. I want to access the 3rd row and have it removed for a year until one of the kids is out of a full car seat. But I don’t want any bulky rails in the way if that’s what I’m left with in the prestige model

·
Registered
77 Posts
Within 10minutes. I want to access the 3rd row and have it removed for a year until one of the kids is out of a full car seat. But I don’t want any bulky rails in the way if that’s what I’m left with in the prestige model

I looked online and wasn’t able to find an answer for you. Id imagine though you may be left with rails and also possibly wiring for the heated/cooled function of the vip lounge seats. I think it might be best to drop a trim level but I don’t actually know for sure.

Good luck and hope it all works out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I looked online and wasn’t able to find an answer for you. Id imagine though you may be left with rails and also possibly wiring for the heated/cooled function of the vip lounge seats. I think it might be best to drop a trim level but I don’t actually know for sure.

Good luck and hope it all works out.
The lounge seats where a deal breaker in SX-P for us. The Sx seats are reason to buy the van in the first place

1 - 16 of 16 Posts