Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all fellow Carnival owners. Getting ready for our first oil change in two weeks (8/16/21 hopefully). I have had many people in North New Jersey that have joined the Carnival family honking joyfully on the roads and my family loves it. Early April we purchased our LX with the Seat Package at sticker price. No disappointments so far. Hope everyone is content with their purchase as much as we are.

·
Registered
2022 KIA Carnival LXS
6 Posts
475 miles on my LXS here in South Louisiana. Haven't seen any other Carnivals yet!! Loving the ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Less than 1k miles and I have had multiple service trips for front end noise that still isn't fixed and back screen replacement. Multiple charging ports do not work and neither does my wireless charging. 😒

·
Super Moderator
332 Posts
Whoa! You may want to check out your state’s Lemon Law. Very atypical experience relative to the rest of us.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
I got a safety system warning on the dash after 2k miles. Now my blind spot detection and rear cross traffic sensors are fully disabled. The dealer's service center is completely booked a month in advance, so we're driving around without any blind spot detection like it's 2001 for the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UN-Limited that blind spot detection and rear cross traffic sensors are a must. Both are features we take for granted now. Be safe out there. 2000 Buick Century is our other car so i know what it is like without all these safe indicators. Keep the faith that the dealership will correct your situation.

·
Super Moderator
332 Posts
I got a safety system warning on the dash after 2k miles. Now my blind spot detection and rear cross traffic sensors are fully disabled. The dealer's service center is completely booked a month in advance, so we're driving around without any blind spot detection like it's 2001 for the next couple of weeks.
Did you get this resolved yet?

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
Did you get this resolved yet?
I was scheduled to drop the MPV at the dealership yesterday for diagnostics, but my 2014 Optima decided to throw a knock sensor error first and we can't have both cars in the shop at the same time, so the MPV has to wait until next week (I still hate calling it a Carnival). :sneaky:

·
Super Moderator
332 Posts
I was scheduled to drop the MPV at the dealership yesterday for diagnostics, but my 2014 Optima decided to throw a knock sensor error first and we can't have both cars in the shop at the same time, so the MPV has to wait until next week (I still hate calling it a Carnival). :sneaky:
Could be worse. You could be called a Carny for driving your MPV. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts