Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all fellow Carnival owners. Getting ready for our first oil change in two weeks (8/16/21 hopefully). I have had many people in North New Jersey that have joined the Carnival family honking joyfully on the roads and my family loves it. Early April we purchased our LX with the Seat Package at sticker price. No disappointments so far. Hope everyone is content with their purchase as much as we are.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
682 Posts
I got a safety system warning on the dash after 2k miles. Now my blind spot detection and rear cross traffic sensors are fully disabled. The dealer's service center is completely booked a month in advance, so we're driving around without any blind spot detection like it's 2001 for the next couple of weeks.

·
Super Moderator
492 Posts
I got a safety system warning on the dash after 2k miles. Now my blind spot detection and rear cross traffic sensors are fully disabled. The dealer's service center is completely booked a month in advance, so we're driving around without any blind spot detection like it's 2001 for the next couple of weeks.
Did you get this resolved yet?

·
Super Moderator
492 Posts
I was scheduled to drop the MPV at the dealership yesterday for diagnostics, but my 2014 Optima decided to throw a knock sensor error first and we can't have both cars in the shop at the same time, so the MPV has to wait until next week (I still hate calling it a Carnival). :sneaky:
Could be worse. You could be called a Carny for driving your MPV. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.