Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the 2022 KIA Carnival EX, the current mileage is 900 km, it's in the first week. Unfortunately, I am experiencing some issues with this car, and the major one is the Engine Sign. I booked an appointment at the nearest dealership. They fixed the problem for three days, and the same issue returned back (the engine light is ON ).

Has anyone experienced the same issue? If yes, could you please advise what to do rather than taking the car to the service center?

Other issues:
  1. The wireless charger is disconnecting frequently.
  2. The Phone projection is sometimes disconnecting.
Regards
MJ

·
Registered
5 Posts
Following as this happened to me today. Upon driving to work this morning all the warnings and lights known to man started flashing on my cluster. I had 11 different warnings ranging from forward collision to blind spot to liftgate issues. My speedometer and rpm stopped working, KMS weren't being counted and it was beeping like crazy. Car seemed to drive perfectly fine though. Got to work and all that is on now is the check engine light. Only 4500kms on vehicle. very disappointing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the 2022 KIA Carnival EX, the current mileage is 900 km, it's in the first week. Unfortunately, I am experiencing some issues with this car, and the major one is the Engine Sign. I booked an appointment at the nearest dealership. They fixed the problem for three days, and the same issue returned back (the engine light is ON ).

Has anyone experienced the same issue? If yes, could you please advise what to do rather than taking the car to the service center?

Other issues:
  1. The wireless charger is disconnecting frequently.
  2. The Phone projection is sometimes disconnecting.
Regards
MJ
Do you know at what was the trouble code for the engine light?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts