Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'22 Kia Carnival SXP
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, soon to be new owner of a SXP. Although it goes against everything I am paying over M.S.R.P. :(

We currently have a 2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L and being a "car guy" between my brother and me we have had 6 cars published in magazines. This was my 1st "brand new" vehicle and I can't tell you how disappointed I am with this things. and don't get me started on the service center. (I live in Northern California) and a lot of my issues have to do with how folks do business (car wise) here. Chicagoland area was WAY better. ANYWAYS

Put in our order for a '22 Carnival SXP Arsta Blue w/Tuscan Umber interior. This will not stay stock looking to do some mods. looking to do the following soon after get it.

Ceramic Tint all the windows (including the windshield)
Other mods when i get a hold of my friends in Korea ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome! Pics of your magazine cars would be nice... I had one in a localish magazine, man I miss it. The msrp issue is unreal, but there is a dealer out there who will order at msrp, I used them for my sxp. Too late I suppose...

Here was my local magazine car:
Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Car

Attachments

·
Registered
'22 Kia Carnival SXP
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Pics of your magazine cars would be nice... I had one in a localish magazine, man I miss it. The msrp issue is unreal, but there is a dealer out there who will order at msrp, I used them for my sxp. Too late I suppose...

Here was my local magazine car:
View attachment 593
Please see my sig. its listed there for my last mag. car. Since most magazines are gone. Super Street is the only online still.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an Astra Blue SXP and found that getting aftermarket rims and tires is not easy. The offset is horrible. I am getting custom wheels made. I bought staggered wheels before I bought the Carnival and they didn't work out.

·
Super Moderator
405 Posts
I have an Astra Blue SXP and found that getting aftermarket rims and tires is not easy. The offset is horrible. I am getting custom wheels made. I bought staggered wheels before I bought the Carnival and they didn't work out.
Custom wheels must cost a fortune. Can you give us some more details and what they will look like? We are looking at the same for a winter tire/wheel combo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts