Kia Carnival Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, it's a little flimsier than the front floor mats, but I enjoy that because if something spills (kids snacks, sand from beach, etc) I can slightly fold it in half and shake it out. Comes out very easy and can just take a hose to it to clean it. When I ordered this a few weeks ago they did not offer the bumper protector or I would've paid the extra money for that one. Nonetheless I'm extremely happy with it.

View attachment 343

View attachment 344
Are you able to fold the 3rd row seats down with the cargo mat in the trunk or do you have to take it out first?

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
Found these for the front seats and rear cargo floor - look pretty good and less expensive than Weathertech. Might give them a shot!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Found these for the front seats and rear cargo floor - look pretty good and less expensive than Weathertech. Might give them a shot!

They look pretty nice.. and looks like they will fit.. let us know how that fit if you do get them

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
Would be interesting to know how the the 3rd row folds with it, and if the edges don't fold/bend over time from folding the seats.
I believe someone else on this forum had the weathertech brand version in their rear cargo area and said it had to be removed when folding down the seats. That's kind of a deal breaker for me since I always keep a stroller on one side and then fold down the other side to create a mobile diaper changing station. I cant imagine having to take everything out just to fold down one side for 2 minutes.

·
Registered
158 Posts
They look pretty nice.. and looks like they will fit.. let us know how that fit if you do get them
I received mine yesterday (just for the front row). Fit is perfect, feels nice on your feet, your feet don't slip or move around while driving.. And no bad smell! I've never owned or seen Weathertech so I can't compare, but I don't feel I need anything more then these. Just waiting for the second and third row mats.

·
Registered
2022 Carnival SX
11 Posts
I believe someone else on this forum had the weathertech brand version in their rear cargo area and said it had to be removed when folding down the seats. That's kind of a deal breaker for me since I always keep a stroller on one side and then fold down the other side to create a mobile diaper changing station. I cant imagine having to take everything out just to fold down one side for 2 minutes.
I have the weathertech cargo mat and it DOES NOT have to be removed. I'm constantly folding the 3rd row down and popping it back up and haven't removed it other than to clean it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I ended up going with the SMARTLINER front row from Amazon as I was getting tired of the carpet front mats. Was hoping to get more than just front row to save a bit but will just bite bullet on other pieces when more readily available.

They are very nice, very similar quality to Weathertech which I've used in previous vehicle.

Still hoping ToughPro comes out with some as that's what I had in my Telluride and loved them. They offered to make them for me if I sent in all my carpet mats and paid them. Said no way, then you can just start selling them based off my upfront cost!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I noticed on the website it only has option for 7 seats but I have the seat package option that seats 8 (2nd row has the extra seat in the middle) what model do you have?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts