Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Canadian SX, and Waze is 100% of my screen now
There was a recent update to Android Auto, after the AA update and while disconnected from the car go into android Auto on your phone and hit the three dots at the top ⋮ and go to developer Settings. In there select Allow up to 1280 x 720 or 720 x 1280 and poof, 100% screen
I did set the Android Auto to full screen in the Carnival when the last update came out as well, so it used to have Waze on 70% and Spotify on the other 30%.
This is so much nicer!
**Note: image was edited to remove all the street names