Kia Carnival Forum banner

Anyone paint their LX wheels?

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ironpirate83 
#1 ·
I’m considering having my LX wheels painted. I’ve already played around with photoshop to see what they’d look like painted black but I’m wondering if anyone has already had theirs painted. If so, photos would be appreciated.

#5 ·
Yes I also think black would look good as well. I also like red with silver but I wouldn't do my wheels in red. I'd probably plasti-dip the logos in red.

Sorry I haven't painted any wheels, if you do please post photos.
I played around with photoshop using a dealer photo. Here’s the unmodified photo:
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle Tire

Here’s how it might look with black wheels:
Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light

And here’s how it might look with black wheels and a wrapped roof:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Since the LX has the black plastic trim on the rocker panels, I think either of these mods might look alright. At the very least, I plan to debadge it and tint all the windows with ceramic tint. Whatever I end up doing, I’ll post photos.

#6 ·
I played around with photoshop using a dealer photo. Here’s the unmodified photo:
View attachment 707

Here’s how it might look with black wheels:
View attachment 705

And here’s how it might look with black wheels and a wrapped roof:
View attachment 706

Since the LX has the black plastic trim on the rocker panels, I think either of these mods might look alright. At the very least, I plan to debadge it and tint all the windows with ceramic tint. Whatever I end up doing, I’ll post photos.
black wheels and roof look sick!!!! That’s my vote…

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.