Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had online orders at two online dealers cancelled due to lack of availability. My local dealer says they have never gotten a single set. I'm not desperate enough to put in a cut-to-fit set - yet - but I really want to get some floor mats in this thing.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
They're not OEM, but there's some 3rd party floor mats recommended in the other floor mats thread. Have you checked there already?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - I did indeed. I don't like the Custoarmor ones pictured, and Smartliner and WeatherTech only have first row and cargo area, nothing in-between - which is a whole lot of unprotected real estate (so much that I'm not sure why they bothered).

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
Thanks - I did indeed. I don't like the Custoarmor ones pictured, and Smartliner and WeatherTech only have first row and cargo area, nothing in-between - which is a whole lot of unprotected real estate (so much that I'm not sure why they bothered).
I'm surprised that your car didn't come with them. Seems like a standard offering from the factory.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They aren't. It's an accessory. Most are probably ordered with them, but they're not standard, and with supply chains being the way they are right now, "normal" isn't normal. I just heard back from one dealership who told me they think they can have them in 2-3 months.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
They aren't. It's an accessory. Most are probably ordered with them, but they're not standard, and with supply chains being the way they are right now, "normal" isn't normal. I just heard back from one dealership who told me they think they can have them in 2-3 months.
I understand it's an accessory, but you'll likely find that most cars come equipped with them from the factory, and they're not special factory orders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts