Kia Carnival Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
22 SXP
5 Posts
Add us to the list. We picked up our Astra Blue a few months back and currently have about 6K miles on it. Wife really wanted the Ceramic and has started to fall in love with the blue, which really does wonders in various levels of sunlight. We recently tinted the windows and it looks even better.

·
Super Moderator
353 Posts
Add us to the list. We picked up our Astra Blue a few months back and currently have about 6K miles on it. Wife really wanted the Ceramic and has started to fall in love with the blue, which really does wonders in various levels of sunlight. We recently tinted the windows and it looks even better.
What tint level did you choose for your windows and approximately how much did it run? We are looking to do the same.

·
Registered
22 SXP
5 Posts
What tint level did you choose for your windows and approximately how much did it run? We are looking to do the same.
We did Ceramic tint all around and the heat reduction is remarkable. We did 80% on front so you can't really tell it's tinted - it provides heat reduction and UV protection on the biggest piece of glass. Everywhere we added 35%. This keeps the front two legal limit and darkens the rest nicely. Cost was $650 ($200 of that was the windshield). I need to take some pictures of it after my next wash.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
427 Posts
We did Ceramic tint all around and the heat reduction is remarkable. We did 80% on front so you can't really tell it's tinted - it provides heat reduction and UV protection on the biggest piece of glass. Everywhere we added 35%. This keeps the front two legal limit and darkens the rest nicely. Cost was $650 ($200 of that was the windshield). I need to take some pictures of it after my next wash.
Yeah, I gotta do the clear UV protection film on the windshield ASAP. There's so much glass and the Texas sun is not forgiving!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can folks who have the Carnival in Astra Blue or have seen it in person describe it to me? Our dealer has none in and the photos on the Kia site are hard to get my head around. I'd love to hear descriptions of the color in your own words or compare to other car colors that are out there in the world? Many thanks!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts