Kia Carnival Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have ordered Ex+ pearl white in August so how long it will take to get it. If anyone dealership has it can you let me know.
Ordered Ghost Grey SX on June 19th, still waiting. Dealer has no idea when it will come. Think 6+ months at this point.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
427 Posts
Ordered Ghost Grey SX on June 19th, still waiting. Dealer has no idea when it will come. Think 6+ months at this point.
The latest reports are that Kia is not taking or fulfilling any factory orders - and frankly speaking, why would they? They can barely keep their dealer network stocked with new vehicles, so they're not going to hurt their dealers even more by taking away production capacity to fulfil special orders.

From the way things appear, dealers are sending custom orders into a "black hole" and getting nothing back from Kia. Anyone who claims to have received a factory order was likely just given a matching vehicle from the dealer's inbound inventory manifest.

I recommend that if you are looking for a Carnival, then pick your preferred trim/color combination and ask every dealer in your area if they have any inbound inventory matching your preference. If so, put down a deposit and they'll call you when it arrives to come pick it up. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
353 Posts
In the facebook forums, people are reporting dealers giving estimates of 12-18 months for factory orders in the US. To me, that's the equivalent of a black hole order.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts