Kia Carnival Forum banner

Have you guys had this problem?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

Cant Login to Youtube on the Rear seat entertainment system.

6K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Carnival 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! We just purchased our 2022 Carnival SX Prestige in Astra blue.

My kids were trying to setup the rear entertainment system and when they went to login to their YouTube accounts, it said "The developer of this system has not yet been verified by google" and wouldn't let them login. If anyone could help or at least let me know if you guys are having the same problem that would be great!

#5 ·
Yes, I eventually figured it out. What you need to do is click the “Code” login option on the infotainment screen. Then on your phone go to “Google.com/Device” On that website enter the code it shows on the screen. It will ask you to log in with a google account and whatnot. Whenever it pops up the message that looks similair to this:

Then you should simply click the Advanced button in the bottom corner and select “Continue to login anyway” or something like that, I dont wxactly remember what it says but then it will bring up a page and you have to click allow. Then it will work.

hope it works for you!

#11 ·
Did you try my solution to the problem I posted earlier?
:
"Yes, I eventually figured it out. What you need to do is click the “Code” login option on the infotainment screen. Then on your phone go to “Google.com/Device” On that website enter the code it shows on the screen. It will ask you to log in with a google account and whatnot. Whenever it pops up the message that looks similar to this: [See image above] Then you should simply click the Advanced button in the bottom corner and select “Continue to login anyway” or something like that, I don't exactly remember what it says but then it will bring up a page and you have to click allow. Then it will work."
:
That way fixed the problem I was having but also, Its really not worth logging in to the tablets. They don't have a "recommended" tab anyway so you still have to search for the kind of videos you like. The only thing logging in does it show the channels you subscribe to and doesn't recommend any videos to you like the phone app does. I just use them logged out because you have to login every time the car shuts off anyway. It wasn't really worth it in the end.

#12 ·
Did you try my solution to the problem I posted earlier?
:
"Yes, I eventually figured it out. What you need to do is click the “Code” login option on the infotainment screen. Then on your phone go to “Google.com/Device” On that website enter the code it shows on the screen. It will ask you to log in with a google account and whatnot. Whenever it pops up the message that looks similar to this: [See image above] Then you should simply click the Advanced button in the bottom corner and select “Continue to login anyway” or something like that, I don't exactly remember what it says but then it will bring up a page and you have to click allow. Then it will work."
:
That way fixed the problem I was having but also, Its really not worth logging in to the tablets. They don't have a "recommended" tab anyway so you still have to search for the kind of videos you like. The only thing logging in does it show the channels you subscribe to and doesn't recommend any videos to you like the phone app does. I just use them logged out because you have to login every time the car shuts off anyway. It wasn't really worth it in the end.
I tried but I don’t have the “Advanced” button to select so I can’t get as far as you did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.