Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a bunch of 3 row crossovers that have an extra storage compartment under the loading floor of the cargo area. Our Carnivals have plenty of space back there, but not a good way to store smaller items out of the way. It would be great if someone could make a rigid cargo cover to create a false floor at the base of the back seats that can be taken out to fold the seats down.

This way, you could keep the kids stuff in the lower storage area and still be able to load groceries or other items on top of the rigid cover. Might even be nice if it had a 60/40 split to match the rear seats so you can leave one in if you need to fold down just part of the rear seat.

Think anything like that will be made someday?

Telluride19-Bin-960x600_c.jpg

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After scouring the interwebs, I've found something that used to be sold for the Sedona, but is now discontinued. This one has a built in storage tray, which is more than I was looking for, but you can see the covers are 60/40 split.

Anyone else able to find something or do I need to start looking at custom solutions from local shops?

·
Registered
137 Posts
That would be handy! Hopefully additional accessories become available in time, though I'm not holding my breath with supply issues and staff shortages across many industries.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts