Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My local dealer contacted me saying they now accept customer order, and expect like 4 to 10 weeks of delivery which I doubted.
On top of that, they are still charging 5k over MSRP.
I have seen folks doing customer order and took delivery, but not sure what pricing they are paying.

If I were to pay markup, I could've picked up one of those in the lot or in transit.
Can anyone did the customer order share your experience and price you paid?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered mine from Kia of Muncie, IN. No mark ups, they say they will never do that or force any extra fees.

They also just called and said my order had not come in, but they had allocation of one matching. I'm getting it in 3 weeks instead of 12 months @MSRP! SX-P in white. Probably having more availability as the recession will tone down demand, thus making above MSRP more rare in the coming months.

My salesman was Lucas who was the best person to work with I've ever experienced - [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered mine from Kia of Muncie, IN. No mark ups, they say they will never do that or force any extra fees.

They also just called and said my order had not come in, but they had allocation of one matching. I'm getting it in 3 weeks instead of 12 months @MSRP! SX-P in white. Probably having more availability as the recession will tone down demand, thus making above MSRP more rare in the coming months.

My salesman was Lucas who was the best person to work with I've ever experienced - [email protected]
Thanks Joe for sharing.

I have the similar feeling about the trend and did not want to bite for markups.
I don't mind the wait, but it makes no sense to me to both paying over MSRP and wait for months...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts