Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After I posted this thread, I looked at the KIA website and pulled the specs comparison of all the trim levels (US), none has memory seats! None has heated steering wheel! I bet you, Carnival in Canada has a trim level with heated steering wheel and probably has driver seat memory…. Canadian users, please confirm. I am currently driving a 2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo - top of the line in the USA - no heated steering wheel and no ventilated seats but these features are available in the Canadian version! What is KIA thinking?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have the Carnival SX (Canadian) and have heated steering wheel, Driver 1 & 2 memory & ventilated 1st and 2nd row seats.
We also have a 2021 Seltos SX Turbo (Canadian) with vented seats in back and front, heated steering wheel but no memory seats.

Edit: We don't get any option for rear entertainment for the Carnival, not sure if that's good or bad.

·
Registered
12 Posts
After I posted this thread, I looked at the KIA website and pulled the specs comparison of all the trim levels (US), none has memory seats! None has heated steering wheel! I bet you, Carnival in Canada has a trim level with heated steering wheel and probably has driver seat memory…. Canadian users, please confirm. I am currently driving a 2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo - top of the line in the USA - no heated steering wheel and no ventilated seats but these features are available in the Canadian version! What is KIA thinking?
Not sure what you were reading, but the US Carnival does have these features on its top trims.

SX and SX Prestige both have driver memory functions, and the SX Prestige has a heated steering wheel.

Check out Kia’s media site’s feature comparison.

Reactions: UN-Limited

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stand corrected. I wish the heated steering wheel, 2-driver memory driver seat, and ventilated front seats are offered as options on the EX. I don’t want to move up to the SX because I don’t care for rear entertainment.

·
Registered
2022, Kia, Carnival SX Prestige
10 Posts
delete or edit this post because this is not true

I have sx prestige and it has memory seats and heated steering wheel

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
236 Posts
I stand corrected. I wish the heated steering wheel, 2-driver memory driver seat, and ventilated front seats are offered as options on the EX. I don’t want to move up to the SX because I don’t care for rear entertainment.
Yeah, the Canadians get the better set of features for the price with their EX+ model, but the SX looks significantly better than the US EX model, so you're getting more than just a few tech upgrades.

The memory seat function also includes memory side mirrors, which is really helpful when you have 2 primary drivers. Plus there are driver profiles in the infotainment system that can adjust the seating, mirror, A/C, and radio settings all to your preferred settings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts