Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you in USA? Which model is that?
In israel they called Carnival premium.... (7 seat, 2 sunroof, no électric seats capitain behind, 19 for wheel and numeric screen moniteur) it's not Sxp.... Very strange be cause premium doesn't exist in other country... I saw limousine and signature model in asia.

·
Registered
27 Posts
In israel they called Carnival premium.... (7 seat, 2 sunroof, no électric seats capitain behind, 19 for wheel and numeric screen moniteur) it's not Sxp.... Very strange be cause premium doesn't exist in other country... I saw limousine and signature model in asia.
It's the perfect model! I absolutely hate that they didn't give us a 3 seater in the 2nd row for the premium model. Bc of that I had to settle for the sx with no all digital gage cluster 😒 Oh well... Still happy... this van is amazing.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
J'ai commandé en juillet et j'attends toujours
Planifié un vaca pour conduire à Fla fin février parce qu'ils m'ont dit que ça arriverait le 8 et maintenant là-bas me disant peut-être un autre mois
Tellement en colère
moi aussi je veux du blanc
J'espère que vous apprécierez le vôtre
Et c'est tout ce que tu espérais
[/DEVIS]Yes despite the fact that I am very demanding. Too bad boses audio systems are not included.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts