Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else experienced a completely dead battery on their carnival. I've had my Carnival SX since Dec '21 and once noted a "battery discharge" message on my LCD screen, didn't pay much attention at that time and come to find my car in a complete dead still. It was a pain trying to get KIA roadside assistant for towing help. Bedside that, luckily my car was on my driveway, so I was not stranded. I tried jumping it with another car and did not start up until I let the connection run for some time before being able to jump start it. The towing service was already here so had my car towed to nearest Kia dealership. Upon inspection, my battery was at 1% charged and would not hold up its charge. They said that I had a completely dead battery and might have a defective one. Since it was still under warranty, I was able to get a swap and now running smoothly again. I just wondered if anyone had the same issue. My buddy of mine with a 2023 carnival SXP is experiencing the same issue but never got a "battery discharge" message. He's going to take it in to get it diagnose.

Thanks and I appreciate the feedback

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX Prestige White
23 Posts
Here is a thread you should read...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts