Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New SX owner coming from a '17 Pacifica and am missing the Pacifica's sat rad user experience.

I don't see any other mention or gripes about this anywhere (on the internet), so maybe I'm alone, but I sorely miss not being able to program favorite songs and artists. It was somewhat surprising to not have that option - but I still would have made the purchase with that knowledge. Other niceties missing are the display of the album art and seemingly the ability to put your favorites in your own order. When I add a favorite channel it just puts it in numeric order.

Kia has the tech- it's listed in the K900 manual- I guess I just have to hope for an update.

I'm really hoping someone tells me I'm doing it wrong and am missing something.

Also, FWIW the sat rad antenna/receiver seems to perform subpar on the Carnival vs the Pacifica. I get weak signal indicator and loss in my neighborhood where I never had the issue before.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
236 Posts
I noticed the numeric order for favorites as well and was disappointed by this but quickly got over it. Some other Kia models let you record the previous 30 minutes of radio airtime in case you missed a song and want to play it back. I wish ours had this feature, but I stream everything through my phone for the most part, so the radio is kind of a dying feature in my household.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts