Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been using the Motorola MA1 and I like it. I see AAWireless has a widescreen hack to change the dpi settings. Would this make it full screen on the prestige's widescreen or will we still have only 2/3 of the screen taken up

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
680 Posts
So I've been using the Motorola MA1 and I like it. I see AAWireless has a widescreen hack to change the dpi settings. Would this make it full screen on the prestige's widescreen or will we still have only 2/3 of the screen taken up
I'm not familiar with AAWireless specific menus, but if changing the dpi is all that it does, then it is unlikely to utilize the full screen of the Carnival's 12.3" display. The firmware in the carnival needs to be updated to handshake with Android Auto so that full/split screen content can be displayed properly.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not familiar with AAWireless specific menus, but if changing the dpi is all that it does, then it is unlikely to utilize the full screen of the Carnival's 12.3" display. The firmware in the carnival needs to be updated to handshake with Android Auto so that full/split screen content can be displayed properly.
Yeah I saw other people saying that changing it filled out their widescreen on their cars so I wasn't sure if it's kias limitation or android auto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.