Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i now have switched to winter tires for the season, I'm wondering how everyone is handling the TPMS warning.
Since the sensors are on the OEM rims and tires, I keep getting the message "Please check your tpms sensors".. do you guys ignore this message for the season or actually put in tpms on your winter tires as well? (which i think is overkill imo)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can't speak for others but I plan to mount my Blizzaks on tbe stock black wheels. With my Subaru Crosstrek and Prius before that, I bought cheap steel wheels for those cars. Since those are not available with the Carnival, the snows are on the stock rims

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is what I did on my wife’s EX. I purchased 4x 17” steel rims with tires from Quattrotires.com here in Montreal. I then went to my local Kia dealer and got a set of TPMS sensors for $120.00 CND + tire install and balancing. I tried a set of dual frequency sensors before getting the OEM set and they didn’t work. Once I got the Kia ones installed the check TPMS message vanished.

·
Registered
2022 EX+
24 Posts
Aftermarket TPMS sensors are working fine in my winter wheels. Not overkill imo, I like the peace of mind knowing the tire pressure monitors are working throughout the winter and not having any annoying warnings on my dash. They were $208 for all 4 sensor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUOTE = "Carnie, publicación: 4124, miembro: 486"]
Los sensores TPMS del mercado de accesorios funcionan bien en mis ruedas de invierno. No es exagerado, me gusta la tranquilidad de saber que los monitores de presión de los neumáticos funcionan durante todo el invierno y no tienen advertencias molestas en mi tablero. Fueron $ 208 por los 4 sensores.
[/CITA]
¡¡Hola!! cuál es el número de pieza # de los sensores TPMS (Kia carnival 2022)

·
Registered
2022 EX+
24 Posts
[QUOTE = "Carnie, publicación: 4124, miembro: 486"]
Los sensores TPMS del mercado de accesorios funcionan bien en mis ruedas de invierno. No es exagerado, me gusta la tranquilidad de saber que los monitores de presión de los neumáticos funcionan durante todo el invierno y no tienen advertencias molestas en mi tablero. Fueron $ 208 por los 4 sensores.
[/CITA]
¡¡Hola!! cuál es el número de pieza # de los sensores TPMS (Kia carnival 2022)
My invoice doesn't have a part number for the tpms sensors, the ones I purchased for my winter wheels are aftermarket ones, not oem kia ones. The aftermarket sensors are made to work with most vehicles. If you give the dealership a call I'm sure they can provide you with the part number for the oem kia tpms sensors.

These are the aftermarket sensors I got in my winter tire package, and they work just like oem. TPMS - Tire pressure monitoring system

·
Registered
2 Posts
My invoice doesn't have a part number for the tpms sensors, the ones I purchased for my winter wheels are aftermarket ones, not oem kia ones. The aftermarket sensors are made to work with most vehicles. If you give the dealership a call I'm sure they can provide you with the part number for the oem kia tpms sensors.

These are the aftermarket sensors I got in my winter tire package, and they work just like oem. TPMS - Tire pressure monitoring system
thanks for the info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts