Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the wide 12.3-inch touch screen that can be found in kia carnival and telluride 2022 models. Late last year I noticed a crack on the ride side of the glass my infotainment system when I was about to drive to work. It is just a thin line that seems to be inner side of the glass and cannot be felt through the screen. It also curves to the left almost parallel to the shape of the edge of the panel. I saw the crack after our province experienced extreme
Vehicle Gadget Personal luxury car Gas Font

weather conditions (-30C to +10C) within a two-week period. I brought it to our dealer who declined warranty on this as they cannot rule out any external factor but I hardly drove during this time and did not have anything hit the panel. Appreciate if anyone can also share their experience or suggestions if this had happened to them.

· Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
738 Posts
You're going to have to contact Kia Corporate on this one. Even if the dealer wanted to, they have no ability to perform warranty work for an item that's not covered under warranty. They too have to get approval from corporate but they're not going to take the time to call and wait on hold for 2 hours like you will to get in touch with someone. Be patient, be persistent, but always remain polite and you'll likely get someone to look at this more closely. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts