Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking to choose between two option.
Exterior white , Interior Tuscan Umber
Exterior Ceramic Silver, Interior Black

Personally I like Ceramic Silver exterior and Tuscan Umber interior . But Kia Canada do not allow you choose this combo. Only black interior available if u choose Ceramic Silver exterio.

please give me your suggestion. Thank you. .

·
Registered
5 Posts
We wanted to same as you, Ceramic Silver/Ghost Grey and the Tuscan Umber/Martian Brown interior. We ended up going with the Ghost Grey and black. But I would bet you will have a shorter wait on an White with Martian Brown. We just hit the 2 month mark with no VIN in sight on our order.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We wanted to same as you, Ceramic Silver/Ghost Grey and the Tuscan Umber/Martian Brown interior. We ended up going with the Ghost Grey and black. But I would bet you will have a shorter wait on an White with Martian Brown. We just hit the 2 month mark with no VIN in sight on our order.
I found one dealer have ceramic silver / ghost grey in stock now but that dealer is 500 kilometres far away from me.

·
Super Moderator
332 Posts
A 500km drive might be worth it considering all the constraints that are happening now, if you need one this year. And it appears that it's going to only get worse across all manufacturers. Toyota announced a 40% cut in production and others are likely to follow. South Korea is also having a surge with COVID plus worker strikes is shutting down factories. What I've read is that by mid 2022, supply should start to level off and match demand, though the last estimate prior to this was late Q4/2021.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lol all good, I was just curious because I cant find anything near me right now. Mostly LX/LX+ with the odd EX/EX+. I'm in Niagara so I bet its probably further away from me than 500km. The week after I made my order Niagara Falls had 2 GG SXs on the lot. I should have gone and bought one but I didn't know at the time the wait I was in for.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol all good, I was just curious because I cant find anything near me right now. Mostly LX/LX+ with the odd EX/EX+. I'm in Niagara so I bet its probably further away from me than 500km. The week after I made my order Niagara Falls had 2 GG SXs on the lot. I should have gone and bought one but I didn't know at the time the wait I was in for.
Keep checking with dealer and ask if they have coming inventory. It is not easy to find ghost grey colour but it is possible to find other colour for SX

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
I am thinking to choose between two option.
Exterior white , Interior Tuscan Umber
Exterior Ceramic Silver, Interior Black

Personally I like Ceramic Silver exterior and Tuscan Umber interior . But Kia Canada do not allow you choose this combo. Only black interior available if u choose Ceramic Silver exterio.

please give me your suggestion. Thank you. .
I would swap your choices. The Ceramic silver and tuscan umber combination looks GREAT in person.

But at this point, you may just have to take whatever you can find, because there is no scenario where you can custom order with the factory and expect to receive the vehicle within the next 6 months or longer.

·
Super Moderator
332 Posts
It's really going to come down to personal preference and also what's available for purchase.

To me, Tuscan Umber one of those more divisive colors out there where some people really love it and others not so much. Originally, we thought about the Tuscan Umber but the Tuscan Umber plastic used in the rear cup holder area turned us off as it just didn't seem to quite match the leather Tuscan Umber. Ultimately we went with a grey interior because it seemed liked it was less controversial and perhaps easier to resell years down the road. That said, if you love the Tuscan Umber, go for it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts