Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife asked Santa Claus for a 2023 SXP and he delivered! Im sure its a company vehicle because its red. The elves probably only used it for a couple of errands because it's certified with only a couple hundred miles. She is happy, I am happy, all is good...

Wheel Tire Sky Automotive side marker light Car

· Registered
2022 Carnival EX
47 Posts
What do you think of the black interior? I am debating between white with orange interior or red with black interior.
I would NEVER be able to talk my wife into the orange, even if I wanted it. We have the black and it is nice. It is very safe to, as no one will ever be put off by it while the orange will be hit or miss. Do you have any specific questions about the black?

· Registered
18 Posts
Actually since I asked the question, it has become moot. I ordered the white with orange. There was no option in the computer for a prestige in white with black. I haven't seen the red exterior yet. The dealer is getting some next week that are presold and said I could come and look at the color. If I switch to the red then black is the only interior option.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I prefer the dark color interiors. I bought a new suburban in the early 90's with a light color interior and learned my lesson. Even the guys at the detail shop could not help. I lucked out with this red one. There were none available here in the San Antonio area late last year. I picked this one up in Austin...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts