Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious if anyone has placed a factory order for a Carnival and also wants to Finance with Kia directly. Do you just place a deposit with your preferred Kia Dealer. Are you applying for financing now or when your vehicle comes in. Just curious how that works. Does the dealership make you sign a finance agreement now or when vehicle is ready? I’d rather not let them run my credit until vehicle is ready. But hoping to take advantage of some of the current low Aprs with Kia Finance now as I’m sure when vehicle inventory is back in stock and economy picks up these low rates will be a thing of the past even with perfect credit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How we do it is you order your Carnival we do a soft hit on your credit just to see the score we do not send to any banks and we do a $500.00 refundable deposit. If you want to hold up on the credit just say you will be paying cash. hope this helps. Make sure they are not charging over MSRP!!!!! We are not

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.