Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival LX in Silky Silver
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m waiting to receive my new Carnival and I’m curious about removing all logos because I’ve always liked debadged cars. I noticed some people have removed the front “Kia” badge and the rear “Carnival” badge but I can’t find out if the “Kia” badge on the tail light is removable without leaving holes or a mark. Has anyone removed that logo? If so, photos would be appreciated Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes! The rear is easy to debadged. I personally used a hair dryer and floss just be careful and it comes off very easy.

The hood on the other hand... proceed with caution. My first Carnival has no holes under the emblem nice and clean....My second Carnival had 2 holes hidden under the emblem..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes! The rear is easy to debadged. I personally used a hair dryer and floss just be careful and it comes off very easy.

The hood on the other hand... proceed with caution. My first Carnival has no holes under the emblem nice and clean....My second Carnival had 2 holes hidden under the emblem..
Okay…questions:
  • Could you post a photo of the rear of your debadged car?
  • You own two Carnivals? What colors and trims?
  • What’s your story (what brought you to buying two)?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Okay…questions:
  • Could you post a photo of the rear of your debadged car?
  • You own two Carnivals? What colors and trims?
  • What’s your story (what brought you to buying two)?
Silver was the 1st one and the Panthera is the current one. I had someone offer what we paid for the silver one and we had already put 12k miles on it. Took the money and picked up the Panthera Metal that was a canceled order placed 7 months ago. Both LXS

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts