Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read the discussion about wind noise.

please give me your experience for wind noise. Thank u .
Also heard about SX have deadening glass than other trim so maybe quiter ?

Another issue I read is about vibration / shaking after 50-70. can anyone share your experience ? Thx

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have an EX and do not notice any wind noise. The vehicle is more quiet than our old Towne and Country. I have not yet encountered any strange vibrations.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Another issue I read is about vibration / shaking after 50-70. can anyone share your experience ? Thx
We just got the LX trim mode and there is no air/noise leak that we noticed so far.

·
Registered
128 Posts

We have the SXP. It is very quite and so far after 3K miles had no vibration or shaking issue at any speed.

·
Registered
42 Posts

I have a EX with 6,000 miles and it is so quiet and smooth it is scary. Never owned a Kia before. Took a chance leaving Toyota. I had no idea Kia could build a vehicle this smooth and quiet. Way better than my 2019 Sienna.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
The only trim I've heard that has issues with wind noise is the EX and certainly not all EX's have this issue. As an SX owner, I can report no wind noise or vibrations at any speed up to 85 MPH (max I've driven so far).

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just did a 4k road trip and I definitely noticed wind noise on my EX. Especially if there's any sort of cross-winds. Problem with seals perhaps.

As for stability- it drives fantastic, and no vibrations at high speeds. It also really wants to move- the V6 has great power.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We have the EX+ in Canada and can definitely notice the vibration / noise leak, it’s fine but it’s there.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX Prestige
45 Posts

I have an SXP and just experience some noise when using the top cargo box, other than that is quite as it should be. No vibrations issues as of now for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts