Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand the 2nd row of 8 seats set up is removeable. How about the VIP seats? Hope to still have flexibility with the Canadian SX trim. Please let me know guys, appreciated

·
Registered
162 Posts
I understand the 2nd row of 8 seats set up is removeable. How about the VIP seats? Hope to still have flexibility with the Canadian SX trim. Please let me know guys, appreciated
Unfortunately they are not removable.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don’t believe they are removable due to the integrated electronics/electrical system under there.

·
Super Moderator
362 Posts
One of the questions I hope to answer is, "What does it take to remove a VIP seat?" I assume they are somehow replaceable in case there are electronics failure. It would be nice to know what the level of effort is in case I really really need to haul a bunch of stuff.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe this video for the 2021 sienna 2nd row seat removable guide will give some idea on how to go about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts