Kia Carnival Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Regarding RES not connecting to Kia Hotspot, i just received an update from my Dealership that they have received the Software CDs to correct the RES hotspot connection issue and Netflix issue. I raised a tech ticket couple of weeks back. It looks like Kia has sent this update to all the dealerships. I will be going on 09/05 to update the software. I will update soon.
Will check our local distributor regarding this. Thanx for the info! (y)(y)

· Registered
1 Posts
Regarding RES not connecting to Kia Hotspot, i just received an update from my Dealership that they have received the Software CDs to correct the RES hotspot connection issue and Netflix issue. I raised a tech ticket couple of weeks back. It looks like Kia has sent this update to all the dealerships. I will be going on 09/05 to update the software. I will update soon.
Is there an update? I just got my carnival and the rse doesn’t work either? Stupid thing says there’s a navigation update but won’t update ota.

· Registered
2022 SX-Prestige in Astral Blue
137 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Rajiiv... did it fix the issue? I too am having problem connecting my RES to the built-in hotspot.
Is this software update something we can do ourselves?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts