Kia Carnival Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thanks to those who established this forum. We recently purchased a EX, moving from a lease on a Pacifica and love it so far.

Apologies for starting out with a question about a "negative" issue but wondered if anyone else has experienced issues with surging with gentle acceleration, seemingly while the transmission moves through low gears. I've noticed it while the AC is cranked so maybe it's just a strain issue but confirmed it's in normal mode and believe it should be broke in as we've put 500 miles beyond the nearly 700 that the manager at the dealership put on it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello and thanks to those who established this forum. We recently purchased a EX, moving from a lease on a Pacifica and love it so far.

Apologies for starting out with a question about a "negative" issue but wondered if anyone else has experienced issues with surging with gentle acceleration, seemingly while the transmission moves through low gears. I've noticed it while the AC is cranked so maybe it's just a strain issue but confirmed it's in normal mode and believe it should be broke in as we've put 500 miles beyond the nearly 700 that the manager at the dealership put on it.

Thanks in advance.
I have a EX also with 1500 miles and I have been noticing a slight surging. It started about 200-300 mile ago. It’s almost not noticeable then it kind of reminds you when you accelerate. I can tell you it was not doing this the first 1,000 miles. Something changed to start this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, very similar to our experience. Please let me know if you decide to take it in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts