Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found it on this website:

You have to create an account which I did to get to the page below, and pay subscription which I haven't, but thought some of you DIY guys/gals might find it useful. I bet the wiring diagram would resolve the unanswered question for a different thread of where is the subwoofer in the SXP :)
I would contact them first before paying for a subscription to make sure that this is for the Carnival as well.

If anyone decides to subscribe please share the experience and the value of the information there.

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

Super Moderator
Found it on this website:

You have to create an account which I did to get to the page below, and pay subscription which I haven't, but thought some of you DIY guys/gals might find it useful. I bet the wiring diagram would resolve the unanswered question for a different thread of where is the subwoofer in the SXP :)
I would contact them first before paying for a subscription to make sure that this is for the Carnival as well.

If anyone decides to subscribe please share the experience and the value of the information there.

View attachment 562
Great find! It would be great if they offered a 1hr free access trial. 馃槃

1 - 3 of 3 Posts