Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping to replace my Odyssey and the Carnival caught my eye. I'm learning lot reading here!

·
Registered
213 Posts
There are a some really bad, slimy, Kia dealerships in SE PA. I would avoid Kia of West Chester, Kia of Cherry Hill (NJ), and Murray Kia of Conshohocken. Either crazy markups added with stuff you don't need (ceramic coating, window etching, etc) or just very unethical business practices (taking your deposit and then not delivering your vehicle and refusing to refund your money). We had really good luck at Lancaster Kia but I've heard that since people from SE PA are heading out there, they have started to add markups on vehicles. Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are a some really bad, slimy, Kia dealerships in SE PA. I would avoid Kia of West Chester, Kia of Cherry Hill (NJ), and Murray Kia of Conshohocken. Either crazy markups added with stuff you don't need (ceramic coating, window etching, etc) or just very unethical business practices (taking your deposit and then not delivering your vehicle and refusing to refund your money). We had really good luck at Lancaster Kia but I've heard that since people from SE PA are heading out there, they have started to add markups on vehicles. Good luck!
Thanks for the tips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts