Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We have decided we want a Carnival but I'm not prepared to pay 5-10k over MSRP.
I'm looking for a dealer either in Oregon or a neighboring state who is willing to order or sell me one at MSRP.
I realize there may be a long wait involved but that' ok.

Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good lucky buddy! I would like to be on that list as well, unfortunately 99% of dealers are just greedy and don't consider the long-term effects of their decision. We bought a 2020 Kia Telluride SX-P from a local dealer and paid 8K over MSRP. Great car, but way over priced. The worst part? The dealership was an absolute nightmare to deal with after purchasing the car...so bad we notifed Kia corportate. Although, they didn't seem to care , as the cited the fact that the dealers are "independent franchises" ...sorry not buying it. So far the diatribe of a response to your post.....I hope you find honest, reliable and fair dealership.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For the vast improvement Kia has made in the quality, practicality and beauty of their newer vehicles the dealerships are still lagging behind. This is something cooperate needs to address with urgency if they are serious about competing with the other car dealerships, because a lot of new customers are coming but they'll be carefully to keep them otherwise they'll gain market share only to loose it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.