Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022, Kia, Carnival SX Prestige
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

On the mapnsoft site there is a new map version available for carnival (ver 14) but does not show carnival on the updater software (Nu) vehicle drop list. I've checked and the map version is older on the car, version 13 instead of the new 14 from mapnsoft.
Even on the update.kia, it does not show carnival as a compatible vehicle.

I am using the PC version of the Nu and I have Sx P.

Is it just me having this issue or did Kia forgot to add Carnival to Nu?

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX Prestige
34 Posts
Hello,

On the mapnsoft site there is a new map version available for carnival (ver 14) but does not show carnival on the updater software (Nu) vehicle drop list. I've checked and the map version is older on the car, version 13 instead of the new 14 from mapnsoft.
Even on the update.kia, it does not show carnival as a compatible vehicle.

I am using the PC version of the Nu and I have Sx P.

Is it just me having this issue or did Kia forgot to add Carnival to Nu?
I was able to download the software and the map update, still pending to install it in my SXP.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was able to download the software and the map update, still pending to install it in my SXP.
View attachment 340
As I noted above, it's after that step that I could not continue, could you share a screen shot of the Nu software showing carnival option? Mine did not have carnival..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Carnival just came out for new model. So, it will be next included for next map update.
Kia releases new map every Spring and Fall.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carnival just came out for new model. So, it will be next included for next map update.
Kia releases new map every Spring and Fall.
It did come out, april 12 2021, and it is a newer version than the one I have in my carnival as I have mentioned above.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

tl dr, they messed up, the website is a lie, there is no update

1 - 8 of 8 Posts