Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We went in to look at and ultimately purchase a 2023 Carnival today. We had previously been in line to get a 2022. Everything is identical, but I noticed the one change they did make is in the "Carnival" font. They changed it from the cursive lettering to more of a sharp block font.

I think I prefer the new font, but was curious how others felt about it, especially after only one year of the other font.
Automotive tail & brake light Car Automotive lighting Hood Grille

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
680 Posts
I'm surprised they changed the font so quickly. They must have received a lot of negative feedback about the cursive. Gotta admit though, the cursive really doesn't match any of the current Kia vehicle lineup, so the switch makes sense from a consistency standpoint.

BTW, which trim and color combination did you get? Any dealer markups?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm surprised they changed the font so quickly. They must have received a lot of negative feedback about the cursive. Gotta admit though, the cursive really doesn't match any of the current Kia vehicle lineup, so the switch makes sense from a consistency standpoint.

BTW, which trim and color combination did you get? Any dealer markups?
I got the LXS in Aurora Black Pearl with gray interior. It was the only trim and color they had coming in, but the trim was the price point we were looking for. The dealer markup was only $500 (ended up being $200 because they messed up the other Carnival we were supposed to get).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts