Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello- I am from NWI and looking for an incoming SX that is unclaimed or if someone backed out last minute. Any color.
Willing to travel within 10 hours one way.
No more than $3k over MSRP!
We have one on order but can’t wait 8 more months!
Any leads or suggestions?

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival LX in Silky Silver
49 Posts
Hello- I am from NWI and looking for an incoming SX that is unclaimed or if someone backed out last minute. Any color.
Willing to travel within 10 hours one way.
No more than $3k over MSRP!
We have one on order but can’t wait 8 more months!
Any leads or suggestions?
I just checked Markups.org and it looks like Gary Lang Kia in Illinois or Ricart Kia in Ohio might not charge a mark up. They don’t appear to have any in stock but you could call them to see if they have some coming in.

When we were shopping for our Carnival, I just looked at Kia dealerships on Google maps and started calling the close ones and working my way out to the further ones. It took a couple of days to complete but we finally found ours.

You could also type in random surrounding zip codes on Kia’s inventory locator and see if there are any in stock within driving distance of you. For instance, I just randomly selected the zip for Elgin Illinois and found a white SX at Elgin Kia. I don’t know if it’s still available or if they have a crazy markup… in this case (and all cases), you’re best to call these dealers because everything is constantly in flux.

Good luck with your search!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts