Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've grown a bit tired of the MRSP game with my local dealerships in exploring options for a SX prestige. I've seen a couple of different threads mentioning purchasing a car direct through nowcar.com.
Wanted to know if anyone here has experience with them / the website. Almost seems a bit too good to be true, but looking at it cautiously optimistic. Even if I have to wait for allocation, it frankly beats the lost time due to negotiation & games!

·
Registered
2023 Kia Carnival SX in Astra Blue
8 Posts
I've grown a bit tired of the MRSP game with my local dealerships in exploring options for a SX prestige. I've seen a couple of different threads mentioning purchasing a car direct through nowcar.com.
Wanted to know if anyone here has experience with them / the website. Almost seems a bit too good to be true, but looking at it cautiously optimistic. Even if I have to wait for allocation, it frankly beats the lost time due to negotiation & games!
After a quick search it looks like they are legit and they have a customer satisfaction of 4.2 stars out of 5. Haven't done business with them personally so I can't definitively confirm.

I personally would try dealers outside your local area, we got ours from Kia of Columbia, Missouri right at MSRP. The way we bought our SX to cut down time was we put the $1,000 reservation on two different dealers (we had spoken with other dealers that charge at MSRP so they were sort of holding our spot too) then at almost the same time we were offered an SX Prestige and an SX about 2 weeks later. Overall, it is 110% worth the wait to purchase at MSRP, you can even contract a third party to deliver your vehicle if you don't live close to the dealer you purchase from. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts