Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 KIA CARNIVAL SX PRESTIGE…and Since they don’t come with DVD players, And you can’t download movies onto Netflix, I purchased a portable DVD player to play my own movies for granddaughters, well when I hooked it up, (using HDMI cables, and also tried using the red, white, yellow cables) it worked except when the people talked, their words weren’t synced.. what was I doing wrong? Or is it the tv itself in the MPV? Because not being able to download movies from Netflix etc, I think the TV in these kias is pointless JMO.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
236 Posts
I have a 2022 KIA CARNIVAL SX PRESTIGE…and Since they don’t come with DVD players, And you can’t download movies onto Netflix, I purchased a portable DVD player to play my own movies for granddaughters, well when I hooked it up, (using HDMI cables, and also tried using the red, white, yellow cables) it worked except when the people talked, their words weren’t synced.. what was I doing wrong? Or is it the tv itself in the MPV? Because not being able to download movies from Netflix etc, I think the TV in these kias is pointless JMO.
Use a hotspot or your phone as a hotspot to stream content. It'll make your life a lot easier.

Otherwise, the video/audio sync can be adjusted in the audio settings of the rear screens. Try it and see if that helps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The HDMI connection would be ideal as it take care of both audio and video. Just make sure you're using the latest HDMi versions as they can pass more data/speed. I think putting a DVD player in would be very inconvenient. You have a lot of streaming capabilities already built in to the rear screens. Why not use hotspot to get those to work?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts