Kia Carnival Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival
6 Posts
I have put a couple of posts, but I just bought my SX at Kia of Wesley Chapel in Florida. We were out the door at $46,000. I have to pay 9.45% tax here. So there were pretty close to MSRP.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a great experience at Bergey Kia in Lansdale, PA. Part of a group of family-owned dealerships. They are selling them at MSRP. They have been selling Tellurides at MSRP since the beginning (apparently 15-20 person wait-list). They have a social medial presence so they are getting customers from around the US. They will pick buyers up from the airport if need be. PM me if anyone wants more info. We picked up our SXP this past weekend. They have an Astra Blue/Tuscan Umber SXP that just came in.
Did you have a salesperson you liked? I'm in Bucks Co and looking to buy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did you have a salesperson you liked? I'm in Bucks Co and looking to buy.
Which ever dealership you do decide; word of advice make sure you get your headphones that are to come with your 2022 carnival (prestige package) I was told that it is up to the DEALERSHIP to give them with the vehicles… so unfortunately I didn’t get any with mine (they are to come with them)

·
Registered
2022 KIA Carnival LXS
6 Posts
Picked up my Silver LXS here in south Louisiana for 500$ over MSRP and then got the $400 military discount. They wanted 2000$ over!! So the mark up is negotiable! It was the last day of June and apparently a previous sale agreement fell through. Our salesman knew we were a sure thing and called me!!! It was meant to be, lol!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Which ever dealership you do decide; word of advice make sure you get your headphones that are to come with your 2022 carnival (prestige package) I was told that it is up to the DEALERSHIP to give them with the vehicles… so unfortunately I didn’t get any with mine (they are to come with them)
I'm not considering the prestige, but hopefully this helps someone else!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Most places that I've been calling across the country want anywhere from $3k or more over MSRP. Dealers local to me want $5~$8k. I'm placing an order w/ a dealer in Illinois to have it transported. It's still cheaper than anything else I can find at the moment.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts