Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased the ceramic coating Kia offers? It's called Quantum and has decent enough reviews.... My dealer offered it for $800 and I took it. If anything, for the 5 year warranty on my black paint and interior protection (kiddos... haha).

I'm not looking for input regarding if it's a "scam" or "worth it", but I am looking to see if anyone who's gotten it could comment with how it has held up. Or if anyone has experience with ceramic coating, how it compares to ones you've used before.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
434 Posts
Has anyone purchased the ceramic coating Kia offers? It's called Quantum and has decent enough reviews.... My dealer offered it for $800 and I took it. If anything, for the 5 year warranty on my black paint and interior protection (kiddos... haha).

I'm not looking for input regarding if it's a "scam" or "worth it", but I am looking to see if anyone who's gotten it could comment with how it has held up. Or if anyone has experience with ceramic coating, how it compares to ones you've used before.

Thanks.
You're better off simply google searching for ceramic coating reviews, but I think the whole point is for you to NOT notice a difference, so it's not an easy product to show off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts