Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
It’s surprising to see that a minivan would have such low scores/ratings in the rear seat advanced restraints sections.

I figure it would be an easy fix to put the same type of belts and mechanisms used in the front seats into the rear seats. But what do I know. It is good that Hyundai corp acknowledged these low scores.

Overall it’s a good thing that manufacturers are taking this into account now.

Are these low scores a deal breaker??? I would still choose the Carnival.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s surprising to see that a minivan would have such low scores/ratings in the rear seat advanced restraints sections.

I figure it would be an easy fix to put the same type of belts and mechanisms used in the front seats into the rear seats. But what do I know. It is good that Hyundai corp acknowledged these low scores.

Overall it’s a good thing that manufacturers are taking this into account now.

Are these low scores a deal breaker??? I would still choose the Carnival.
I'd like to understand your perspective. With the low safety scores, why would you still pick the Carnival?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Absolutely nothing wrong with that :) How does the Carnival drive during Winter, assuming you get snow where you live?
oh I wish I knew…. I don’t own one yet, I’ve only ordered.

I’d imagine it drives the same as my current front wheel drive grand caravan in the winter. I have a set of snow tires and it drives fine…

1 - 6 of 6 Posts