Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Has anyone tried to put screen protection on the monitors on SX or SX Prestige models? My little one loves to bang on the monitor and I want to protect the screen. Thought I'd ask if anyone has found good protection before I venture on just buying a tablet screen protector that will just about fit the monitor size.

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen a few on amazon ... Amazon Link but no reviews so don't know how good they are.
Great! thank you silviaguys14, I checked Amazon back in May '21 when I purchased my SX model and didn't see any specifically for the Carnival, but didn't think to check now LOLOLOLOL. Appreciate the fast response!

·
Registered
'22 Kia Carnival SXP
8 Posts
Great! thank you silviaguys14, I checked Amazon back in May '21 when I purchased my SX model and didn't see any specifically for the Carnival, but didn't think to check now LOLOLOLOL. Appreciate the fast response!
If you pick them up...love a review on them. As I have mine on order and think I should pick up these also.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
682 Posts
How are these? Did you end up getting them?
I got them - took over a month to deliver from Asia, but they fit perfectly, and if you properly clean the screens before installing, you'll get a bubble/dust-free finish. They also don't seem to lift at the edges very easily after being installed, so passengers won't cause the screen protector to lift by brushing against it while entering/exiting the vehicle. They're worth the wait IMO.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX Prestige White
23 Posts
I got them - took over a month to deliver from Asia, but they fit perfectly, and if you properly clean the screens before installing, you'll get a bubble/dust-free finish. They also don't seem to lift at the edges very easily after being installed, so passengers won't cause the screen protector to lift by brushing against it while entering/exiting the vehicle. They're worth the wait IMO.
Thank you for the quick response! Ordered a set just now.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi all,

Has anyone tried to put screen protection on the monitors on SX or SX Prestige models? My little one loves to bang on the monitor and I want to protect the screen. Thought I'd ask if anyone has found good protection before I venture on just buying a tablet screen protector that will just about fit the monitor size.

Thank you
I bought a 4 pack on Amazon, works very well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.