Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we got the Lx with the seat package, and we have two little ones in car seats. We have them in the second row but it makes it harder for the older kids to get in the third row. My question is can one of the outside seats be moved to the center so both outside seats are together or does it have to be the middle seat in the center. Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
434 Posts
So we got the Lx with the seat package, and we have two little ones in car seats. We have them in the second row but it makes it harder for the older kids to get in the third row. My question is can one of the outside seats be moved to the center so both outside seats are together or does it have to be the middle seat in the center. Thanks
You probably should have posted this in the general discussion sub-forum, but the answer is no. The outboard seats cannot be moved to the middle. Best solution is to remove the middle seat to allow easier access to the 2nd row. I wish kia had used the tilt forward seats that some of the other brands are using - that allows you to move the seat with a carseat in place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts