Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2023 KIA Carnival SX Prestige
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Those who have tracked their Carnival orders, how much time does it take from Port Hueneme, CA to arrive at the dealership? I think our Carnival arrived at the port on 09/29 but the status from the dealership is still 'At Sea Allocated' with an ETA of 10/16 for delivery in Texas.

·
Super Moderator
501 Posts
Our original arrived at the port of Philly and spent more than 4 weeks before it finally arrived at the dealer which was 20 miles away from the port. In the meantime we found another one and purchased that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ETA changed to 10/22 and current status is 'Port Allocated'. Does it mean that it is there at Port(Hueneme, CA)?

My sales guy thinks that it is waiting to be shipped from Korea, which I don't think is correct.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those who have tracked their Carnival orders, how much time does it take from Port Hueneme, CA to arrive at the dealership? I think our Carnival arrived at the port on 09/29 but the status from the dealership is still 'At Sea Allocated' with an ETA of 10/16 for delivery in Texas.
How are you tracking your order?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How are you tracking your order?
The salesperson will look into his system and tells me the ETA when I message him. This ETA is the arrival at the port when the car is on the ship and will be updated after the car is at the port.

Also once you have the VIN assigned, you can track the ships coming from South Korea to the US port(will be in the window sticker) and see when they land in the US. It takes about 1 month from port arrival to dealer arrival and it can change based on Port installed options required and the distance from Port to Dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts