Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's partly an advertisement for JBL, but I guess similar upgrades could be made with other brands. I just wish they had tried to use just one subwoofer in the stock location instead of adding a second in the cargo area. Would be nice to know you can get decent bass response without taking up cargo space.

· Registered
13 Posts
Does the LX with Seat package have the sub in the front center or is that a regular speaker? I see the spot. Also has anyone who o not have the rear sub added one? and which one fits in the space?
Thanks...

· Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the LX with Seat package have the sub in the front center or is that a regular speaker? I see the spot. Also has anyone who o not have the rear sub added one? and which one fits in the space?
Thanks...
LX does not have a sub or center channel speaker. I believe this is the breakdown:

6 speakers for LX
8 speakers for EX/SX
11 speakers + subwoofer for SXP

· Registered
13 Posts
So, on the dash in the center where u see what looks like a speaker grill, and I think I hear sound, nothing is there? I know the back has no sub. What sub fits in the back space being the trim (back 3rd row)? I see that grill there too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts