Kia Carnival Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
I ordered a Thunder Grey EX+ in mid Aug 2021 and hence it's now hiting 1 year since I've been waiting. However, I gave up waiting and needed something urgently hence no longer need it. Should I just cancel my order and get my deposit back, or can I transfer the deposit to a friend once it comes in?

The dealer will likely still get the car and be able to sell it at a premium given the demand but if my friend wants it he can benefit from my wait and get the van much sooner. Any suggestions?

· Registered
12 Posts
I ordered a Thunder Grey EX+ in mid Aug 2021 and hence it's now hiting 1 year since I've been waiting. However, I gave up waiting and needed something urgently hence no longer need it. Should I just cancel my order and get my deposit back, or can I transfer the deposit to a friend once it comes in?

The dealer will likely still get the car and be able to sell it at a premium given the demand but if my friend wants it he can benefit from my wait and get the van much sooner. Any suggestions?
Hi also ordered in end of August 2021 pearl white Ex + got my car delivered last month 9th July. So I guess your car should be coming soon

· Registered
4 Posts
The Mississauga dealership is the worst! I understand if they have no updates but atleast dont be rude about it. I pray for the day when the tables are turned and they have a 100 cars in their lots but no customers.
The manager couldn't find my order in the software. And then when I get a little frustrated he suddenly 'found it' claiming it was human error and he put 2023 for search criteria...

I am really unhappy with the whole experience.

· Registered
3 Posts
When did you book, variant, and colour plz?
I booked around March 25, 2022, SX and the gray variant. Not sure if it is the combination of my order or the laxity of the dealership (hint hint : the latter) but I am super frustrated. Nobody replies to emails, answers calls or has the courtesy to call back! Right now the dealership is king since supplies are low are customers are more but wait till a few months and these people will have a hundred cars in their lots and no customers!!!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts