Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was sitting back there with my daughter and couldn't figure out how to use the speakers on the tablets. She couldn't figure it out. I thought maybe it was in the settings somewhere. But I couldn't find it. Is it headsets only? Are there speakers? I'd be disappointed if it was headsets only. But I would understand.

·
Super Moderator
493 Posts
There are two options for audio output from the rear seat entertainment system.

1. There is an 1/8" audio plug for headphones
2. You can connect via bluetooth to either the car stereo system or to any other bluetooth compatible speaker/headphones.

Each unit operates independently for audio output though one unit can share the video to the other unit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are two options for audio output from the rear seat entertainment system.

1. There is an 1/8" audio plug for headphones
2. You can connect via bluetooth to either the car stereo system or to any other bluetooth compatible speaker/headphones.

Each unit operates independently for audio output though one unit can share the video to the other unit.
How do you connect the RSE to Bluetooth on car? I can’t figure it out! Ugh!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had this struggle a few days ago. You need to turn on Bluetooth pairing on the radio and then go to each of the headsets and go to bluetooth in the settings and pair each one to the radio one at a time. Another thing to note is if you have multiple user settings in the radio, you will need to do the bluetooth setup on each user. We still bought headphones for each kid and it is the best option to be honest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had this struggle a few days ago. You need to turn on Bluetooth pairing on the radio and then go to each of the headsets and go to bluetooth in the settings and pair each one to the radio one at a time. Another thing to note is if you have multiple user settings in the radio, you will need to do the bluetooth setup on each user. We still bought headphones for each kid and it is the best option to be honest.
Thanks! I’ll try that. Are you able to set two Bluetooth headphones to one device? We have 3 kids so want our kid in the back row to be able to watch too? Or does she have to use a separate iPad or tablet?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts