Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day has come, I have joined a minivan forum! I ordered an SX Prestige, I've been sent pictures of the van received at the dealer today. Next steps are paying and getting a shipper lined up.

I come from the ls community, I have a 14 ss and a 57 belair wagon with an ls3. I powder coat in my spare time, and I won't leave my van "stock"... wheels, tint and debadge where possible.

Looking forward to learning and contributing!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Melba toast? I assume you are referring to the rust bucket, her name is Betsy and that's a LS376/495 under the hood. That's an LS3 6.2L 495HP option, for those who don't speak LS. It's mated to a 4L80e, 3200 Circle D converter, Moser 12 bolt and CTS-V Brembo brakes. There's much more to the car, but for now, it's relegated to daily use while the carnival makes its way here.

·
Super Moderator
353 Posts
Very cool. Looks like a ton of time and energy went into Betsy. When you get your Carnival, you’ll feel like you’ve fast forward into the Jetson’s era but with not quite the same punch as an LS376/495.

Melba Toast is a Dazed and Confused reference. And similarly, Betsy has some muscle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts